Thursday, May 21, 2009

STRANGE........VERY STRANGE!!!

On Saturday April 24, I was disturbed by the sound of footsteps, not stepping but running! With curiosity I focus my attention to where it's coming from. Leading the race was one of those hot chicks with the crew behind while the siren and police vehicle following behind. Another police vehicle was coming from the other way trapping these beauties. I was thinking to myself why the police a tracking them down is it because they are beautiful?

But I wipe the blur from my eyes and could see more clearly that these beautiful girls were guys! PROSTITUTES... No wonder...!!!

They were loaded to one of the police trucks when the cops caught up with them near the RANCH nite club. The safe thing is that they are in the hands of the police and the unsafe thing whatever happens to them in police custody is NO BODIES BUSINESS!!!

I think the police a doing a good job, becauce it's always an eye sore and I think the strategy done by police is more like "Prevention is better than Cure".

The strange thing about it, is that with high heels they still can out run the police......

The other thing is this two couple who were drinking wine with a lively conversation on the doorstep of BAD DOG!!! I mean European couple drinking like Fijians. The wife was sitting on the doorway while the hubby was standing infront of her like they were at their homes....
strange huh! very strange.........

well that's the LIFE in Suva at night..........

2 comments:

  1. Interesting hay?...I think they will miss the cash flow that they use to earn while out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. the male prostitutes were able to out run the police in thier high heels probably because the policemen were groged doped, or unfit, or they just wanted to play cat n mouse!! LMAO.

    ReplyDelete