Sunday, June 7, 2009

Am I in Suva???????


My goodness...am I in San Francisco...are you sure...for a moment I thought this was China town in San Jose, California. Yeah right, wailei I remember that taxi driver that just went past...cava jiko mada...o Suva la qo.
Some 2 hours earliar I was on the same street with my partner in crime JQ, checking out some late lunch or maybe early dinner, I remember walking into the same familiar street, saw the same people. The boys in their bright red shirt at the gas station, same three boys on the corner of Dolphinns calling out , shine!...boso shine...sega set....fifty cents...raica kua mada na va jiko qori, ni da va jiko qo.
Got to our favourite fish and chips spot, got our chow, qai stroll back to the station.

Like I said now I'm back on the same street, boy some change took place here. How come, the transition was so sudden, I missed it, but check this out...the buildings is still the same, the paint is the same, the same cars, same road...I made a big mistake by not listening to JQ...after buying the fish and chips..yeah I paid for it, nothing new , this fella can be a mosquitoe but the good thing about this mosquito, it's a kachi one not one of those barrawala ones that empty your pockets and take your clothes off too. Well JQ wanted to sit at Dolphins and chow but I insisted on coming back to the office.
Wow...now I remember what took place here, its amazing what the blanket of darkeness can do to the innocent city of Suva..the lights...the dress code...the language both in body and words, indeed night is life...thats the change.
Where did all these tight eyes ladies from Asia come from, they appeared out of nowhere and all those tiny Asian men ...8 of them getting off a taxi that is suppose to carry only 4 normal people. Isa...my beloved Victoria Parade...a virgin no more...I better go they might change me too.



Website Translation






2 comments:

  1. trues up mana...those Asians are everywhere!

    i think its safe to say that the whole of victoria parade belongs to them asian mafias!its there turf where all illegal activities are a hype!

    thanks for stating the obvious mana!

    btw i think they should change you! lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. truess up..its like there is no telling the difference..since pple are always around during the day..and again at night...boy Suva is really changing....

    n yeah they should change you too...Lol...

    ReplyDelete